Friday, April 15, 2011

Boring...

So I'm not sure if I just have a really boring life or if everyone else just has really exciting life's. I read other blogs and think to myself "Wow, I never have anything that exciting happen to me". I sit down to start blogging and have to really think of things to say. I don't know maybe I just need to write down everything that my daughter says or does or every crazy thought that enters my mind.

Some days it's so easy for me to blog, but lately I just can't think of anything to say. I guess that's the way my life is going. I'm so tired and just so blah about everything. Maybe I need a change of pace or something. I'm just really frustrated...

Here's to healthy choices!!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally the same way! I really have no wish at all to write down every little detail of every day. Most days I prefer to forget they happened at all let alone journal them. I blog when I feel like and not when I don't.
    My blog started as a journal for me anyway and I like to keep it that way and not blog for other peoples enjoyment. I have enough to do with out doing that!!!
    I'm sure I come across as a real crab but I'm not. I just don't want to commit to keeping other bloggers happy and then not being able to be bothered!!

    ReplyDelete