Monday, April 11, 2011

OH YEAH BABY!!!

This weekend was a blast (even though I was sick)!! On Saturday we had the celebration for my sister and her husband!! I didn't take a huge portion of dinner and was actually unable to eat the whole plate!! I actually thought to myself, "okay your full so stop" and so I did!! Then came dessert time, I was so nervous about this, but I did good. I let my aunt cut the cheesecakes so they were smaller portions then I normally cut and I had 1 piece and stopped. I'm not gonna lie I was tempted to go back for another, but knew it wasn't worth it!! At the end of the party I wrapped up the leftover dinner and cheesecake and sent them home with my sister!! I've been thinking about the cheesecake since Saturday, but it doesn't hurt thinking about it!!

My husband is off of school all this week, so hopefully we will get some quality family time in!! We got our potatoes planted in our garden yesterday. I can't wait for the fresh veggies!! I'm looking forward to seeing my weigh-in tomorrow! I'm feeling good about my choices this week and I truly believe it was a good thing for me to gain weight, it got me back on track!!

Have a wonderful Monday and here's to healthy choices!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a great weekend!!! Sounds like you really did a great job at your sister's party!

    ReplyDelete