Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Recommitting

Weekly weigh-in 251.8 -.4

Okay...I didn't do as well as I was hoping, but at least I lost!!! I'm hoping that next week I get under 250!! I'm recommitting to exercise this week. The last few weeks I have really slacked off in this area and I know that has a lot to do with my weigh-ins. So I'm determined to get back into walking.

My whole family enjoys getting out and walking together so I need to just embrace that. I feel like I'm not getting anything out of it when I walk with my daughter, but just getting up and doing something is better then sitting on the couch. And it's good for my daughter to get some exercise,too. She definitely goes to bed easier when she has walked.

My goal is to lose 5 lbs a month and the rate I'm going this month that is not gonna happen, I'll be lucky to lose 3. So time to recommit and get down to business. I've also noticed that when I don't blog I lose motivation. I guess I feel obligated to lose weight and be healthy when I'm blogging. I don't know if obligated is the right word, but it helps me a lot when I post.

What are you working on this week? Here's to healthy choices!!!

3 comments:

  1. You can walk here everyday and I will make us flax seed smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking is great if you have a good place to do it. No exercise is wasted, even strolling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love getting my family active... You are definately getting something out of it...Your Moving!!!If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place....

    ReplyDelete