Saturday, February 26, 2011

ABC's of Lucky Girl

Thought this would be a fun way for you to get to know me a little bit. It was fun reading this on some of the blogs I follow!!

(A) Age: 29 gonna be 30 in October and I am super excited!! Can't wait to be out of my twenties!!
(B) Bed Size: Queen
(C) Chore You Hate: I'll be honest...I hate all chores!
(D) Dogs? We have a rottweiler lab mix named Rusty who is 10!! Love him!!
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee!!
(F) Favorite Color: Blue, Pink and Orange (for Oregon State Beavers!!)
(G) Gold or Silver? Don't care
(H) Height: 5'7
(I) Instruments You Play: NONE!
(J) Job Title: First and foremost follower of Christ, mom, wife
(K) Kids: Erin who is 4
(L) Live: In Oregon was born in Alaska!
(M) Mom's Name: Maureen
(N) Nicknames: Maggie is actually my nickname my real name is Margarette
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? 2...appendectomy and child birth
(P) Pet Peeve: I really dislike when I can hear people chewing
(Q) Quote from a Movie: I don't remember lines from movies even if I've seen them 100 times!!
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right.
(S) Siblings: 3: a half-sister, an older sister, and a younger brother
(T) Time You Wake Up? whenever my daughter does
(U) Underwear: This creeps me out!! But yes I do have them :)
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: tomatoes
(W) What Makes You Run Late: I hate running late, but if I get on the computer I lose track of time!!
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: ankle,back,knee, wrist, just about everything imaginable, I'm a cluts!!
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Lasagna, cheesecake!
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Love the elephants

Looking forward to reading your ABC's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment