Wednesday, February 2, 2011

OMG!!

So I have had a severe migraine since yesterday and I thought it was just the stress of going to Wal-Mart to get all my groceries. Well I was wrong!! I'm pretty sure my body is going through withdrawals and that's why I have such a bad migraine. My body can't figure out where all the sugar,fat, calories, just plain crappy stuff is and why I'm eating so much healthy stuff. I know that this will past but I have to admit this sucks. I'm gonna get through it though nothing's gonna get in my way this time!!

2 comments:

  1. COFFEEEEEE. It will pass, your body will get used to the water and actually...(gulp, can't believe i'm saying this) CRAVE it. For reals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a big Pop/Soda drinker and I went through a withdrawl when I stopped.... I felt like crap, was very irritable, and now I feel so much better without it!!! It gets easier!! Stay Positive!!!

    ReplyDelete