Saturday, March 12, 2011

WAH!!! But I want to!!

I took my daughter to the Dr. on Wednesday and while we were there I asked about my knee. My Dr said that I can't run right now and just to focus on walking. I am pretty bummed out about it as I was actually excited to run!! But, that's okay as long as I'm doing something I should be happy.

My knee is still hurting pretty bad. The Dr told me to ice it, take ibuprofen, wear a brace if I feel like I need the support and to just take it easy. So that's what I've been trying to do. My husband bought me a pedometer today!! So excited can't wait to walk tomorrow and see how it tracks. It is suppose to track my calories burned, time, how many steps etc. So that will be interesting.

Looking forward to this upcoming week. On Thursday my husband and I are going to the coast for our anniversary!! Can't wait, it's been a long time since we have taken a vacation and being alone. Gonna miss our daughter but I think it will be a nice break for everyone!!

Well hope you have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. So what is wrong with your knee then?
    Where were you this morning??? Huh?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your get away, and hope your knee starts to heal soon!!!

    ReplyDelete