Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Here comes the bride!!!

I was up most of the night with knee pain and when I finally fell asleep it was for just a couple of hours. When I got up I felt pretty good, but a couple of hours later I ended up with a migraine. Needless to say I have been in bed most of the day. Got a lot to do before tomorrow so time to suck it up.

On a better note, I just found out my sister is getting married tomorrow!! YAY!! She lives in North Carolina so, of course, we won't be there, but I'm so happy for her!! She is getting married on St. Patrick's day, which is cool because our maiden name is Lucky!! And my anniversary is on the 19th so it's just really cool.

Time to go clean house and pack!! Have a great week and weekend!! Here's to healthy choices!! Congrats to Kendra and Jr!!! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment