Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Enjoy the Day!!

Weekly weigh-in 251.6  -2lbs!! Total of 5.6 lbs this month!! I met my goal of losing 5 lbs a month!!

I had a great weekend, we took our daughter to see the monster trucks in Eugene. She had so much fun!! Joe and I both love going to see them so it was wonderful to take our daughter with us. She loved Gravedigger and the "orange one"!! Orange is her favorite color :)

Sunday I went to church and the message was very heavy. I'm glad that I was there to hear it, but it was one of those messages that you walk away from happy, scared, sad just all sorts of emotions. I ended up with a migraine that evening and have been dealing with that since. NO, I don't think it caused from church!! :)

Today I'm headed to the cemetery to go visit my mom, that sounds weird but I don't know how else to word it. I haven't been there in a while so I think it's time. I talk to her on a daily basis, but sometimes I just need to go to her grave. It's really hard to do but it's something I feel like I need to do.

So needless to say today isn't the best day, but life goes on and it's taken me a long time to get to the point where I can say that. I miss her everyday and to this day I catch myself trying to call her or just wishing I could hear her one last time or just see her smile. I've started talking with Erin about her grandma and that she is in heaven and I truly believe that this has helped me in the healing process. I'm not sure I will ever get over the fact that my mom is gone, but I know that I will be able to not be so sad about it. Sometimes it feels like it just happened but yet sometimes I feel as though it's been years. I guess it's just the grieving process.

I just ask you to make sure that the people in your life know how much you care about them and enjoy every second of the day because you never know what God has planned for you. God Bless and here's to healthy choices!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment